If you have any questions please contact our Customer Center
News & Content
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s and their computer’s web browsing habits, and depending on the information and the type of data they contain, they can be used to identify the user.
What type of cookies are used by this website?
- First-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s device from a system or domain managed by the site editors themselves or a system or domain from which the service is delivered to the user.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and save data only while a user is active on a website.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies save data on the user’s device between sessions, and can be accessed during a period which is set by the cookie’s publisher, from can be anywhere from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies are managed by us or by a third-party to quantify the number of users of our website and to perform a statistical analysis of how our service is used.
For this purpose, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve our selection of products and services offered to you.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for an efficient management of advertising spaces included on a website, application or platform from which services are delivered, based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies allow for an efficient management of advertising spaces included on a website, application or platform from which services are delivered. These cookies save information on our users’ behaviour through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile for the purpose of showing ads based on this information.
It is also possible that when you visit any website or open any email on/in which an ad or promotion about our services and products is shown, certain cookies may be installed through your browser, which allow us to show ads related to a search performed by you, to develop a control of our related ads, for example, the number of times they are displayed, where they are shown, at what time etc.
Blocking and deleting cookies
You may allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser’s options; however, should you chose to block all cookies, some parts of our website may no longer be accessible.
This is how you change the security and privacy options of your browser:
- Google Chrome, see this link
- Internet Explorer, see this link
- Firefox, see this link
- Safari, see this link
Other third-party tools are available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each visited website and disable them (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement, http://www.ghostery.com/faq).
Third-party service providers
We have contracted services with the following third-party service providers, for which cookies are required:
|Provider name||Purpose of cookie use||More information and opt-out|
|Yahoo Web Analytics||We use visitors counters and cookies to collect data on the users which visit our website and to create statistical information. Yahoo Web Analytics does not store any personal information in cookies.||https://reports.web.analytics.yahoo.com/optout,OptOut.vm|
|Doubleclick||To improve our advertising campaigns, based on what is important to the user. Doubleclick does not store any personal information in cookies.||https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090?hl=en|
|Google Analytics||To collect information on how our users navigate on the website, how they get there and what can be done to make sure they keep coming.||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en|